All current players should by now have paid their subscriptions for the year or set up a standing order and new members should have completed a membership application form. The forms are available online (using the links in the “Forms” section below) and should either be given to your team Captain, the Club secretary, Club treasurer or forwarded by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please can you ensure that you have complied with this request ASAP.
New Players Welcome!!!
Players of all ages and ability are always welcomed to our club. If you are thinking of joining the club as a player, could you please send an email to email@example.com including the following information:
- Home phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
Membership & Standing Order Forms
Senior Membership Form
Click on the following link to download the senior membership form.
Junior Membership Form
Click on the following link to download the junior membership form.
To set up a Standing Order for direct monthly payments to AHC please click the link on the form shown under the Membership side panel link.to download the membership standing order form;
The Club will provide:
- High quality hockey pitches.
- Competitive and sociable hockey for Men’s, Ladies and Junior teams.
- Coaching (including specialist coaching).
- Catering for senior home matches.
- A bar at weekends and weekday evenings.
- Social events throughout the season.
- Will listen and respond to your feedback and comments.
To help your Club achieve this PLEASE:
- Pay your subscriptions on time.
- Arrive on time, tell your captain your availability and if at possible don’t cry off.
- Attend training (where possible).
- Play competitively and fairly and always support and encourage your team mates.
- Maintain discipline on the pitch and adher to the umpires decisions at all times.
- Support other Ashford teams.
- Have correct kit – fines at captain’s discretion.
- Support social events (and pay for them on time).
- Keep your personal details up to date via your club Captains.
- Be hospitable to our guests.
- Help at junior training when asked by your Captain.
- Help with umpiring when asked by your Captain.
- Give feedback to the Captains and the Committee.
- Arrange your own insurance – if desired (AHC does not provide it).
- Participate in the voluntary bar rota when possible.
- Obey Club and astro rules and help enforce them for all.